WE ARE GROWING & SEEKING TO ADD THE FINEST TALENT AROUND!
Come and work for Albuquerque's most respected independent Automotive Repair Shop.
Our Mission is to provide high quality automotive repair and superior customer service. Gaining trust, building lasting relationships and exceeding customer expectations is at the heart of our organization. We continue to strive to be a leading example in the auto repair industry and at the same time support our local community.
Why join our award-winning Service Team?
We are truly a goal-oriented company and we will work with you to help you achieve your short term and long term goals. We offer the very best of both worlds - where the best of what dealers have to offer meets a family-owned work environment.
Here are some of the team member perks we offer our Service Advisors:
- Industry leading Pay Plans - Salary plus commissions on sales
- No Weekends - Just as much as we are committed to our clients, we are fully committed to our staff. Weekends are for family time!
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Training, 401K...and more.
- Ongoing Training - We proudly have one of the very best ongoing training and continuing education plans in the industry. We continually invest highly in our service team because we always want to provide our customers with the best service.
- Revolutionary Digital Shop Workflow. No paper in the shop. All techs are assigned an iPad at each Workstation for Repair Order distribution, Inspection Processes and access to Identifix, AllData and Mitchell. We photograph and share all recommendations with our customers.
- Winning Team - Incredibly Strong Team Spirit with 100% open communication with managers
- World-Class Automotive Shop Environment
- Awesome Company Culture. We want our staff to grow with us so we cultivate our people to happily grow with us.
- People first Philosophy. We know that if You are Happy, you will make our customers Happy.
What qualifications is Browns Automotive specifically looking for in our team members?
- Outstanding communication skills
- Hospitality mentality to help put customers at ease
- Experience in a sales environment
- Time management and people management skills
- Strong team-spirit
- Performs well in fast paced work environment
- Clean & valid driver’s license
- Drug-free workplace